Welcome to All American Home Source Realty serving the Corpus Christi real estate market. If you are searching for a Corpus Christi Realtor then you have come to the right place. Whether you are selling a home or in the market to buy a home All American Home Source Realty would love to assist you in your real estate needs.
Our Corpus Christi Homes search is updated on a daily basis so that you will receive the latest listings as soon as they arrive on the market and can count on reliable information. The Corpus Christi Real Estate market is very fast paced, so getting information on the latest homes available quickly is essential. With our Corpus Christi Home search you have the ability to set up your own search that will automatically email you properties as they arrive on the market ensuring you hear about them as soon as possible.
At All American Home Source Realty we specialize in military relocation and who better to assist with your military relocation then our owner who is a military spouse!
Are you a military family needing to sell your home? Check out our listing options for military relocation. You might just save thousands of dollars by using us to help you sell your home!
All American Home Source Realty has a fresh approach to real estate services. They understand the notion that, for military families, one size definitely does not fit all. This thinking is what makes them unique as they cater to the needs of military families by offering a wide range of services to choose from. Depending on the budget and desired level of involvement, All American Home Source Realty offers a wide range of real estate packages when selling your home.
- August 7, 2013 1:43 pm7622 Freds Folly Dr. Corpus Christi, TX 78414 7622 Freds Folly Dr. is located in the highly desired neighborhood of Rancho Vista. Rancho Vista is a 300 acre master pla
- March 11, 2013 3:34 pmBring Spring Into Your Home! Spring is in the Air: Ways to Bring Spring into Your Home! Flowers What screams Spring more than fresh flowers in different rooms o
- March 3, 2013 8:13 pmBuy or Rent? From a Military Perspective One of the most commonly asked questions my military clients ask me is “Should I Buy or Rent?” As a military spouse I have aske
- March 14, 2013 3:54 pmCorpus Christi Street User Fees The latest news on Corpus Christi Street User Fees Corpus Christi street user fees were discussed last night at a town hall meeting. Now
- March 23, 2013 10:37 amHow Do I Get My Home Ready to Sell? I want a quick sale at top dollar! How do I get my home ready to sell? When this topic comes up sellers start to ask “do I really ha
- February 10, 2013 6:09 pmHow do I Start Buying a House? So you have decided that it is the right time in your life to make the step of purchasing a home. That is great news and I bet you are
- March 13, 2013 1:19 pmHow much are your Real Estate fees? How Much Will Your Realtor® Cost You When Selling Or Buying a Home? "How much are your Real Estate fees," is a popular question that
- October 4, 2013 12:41 pmHow Will The Government Shutdown Affect My PCS Move? So you have researched the heck out of your new location that you are PCSing to, think you found a house that will w
- March 4, 2013 1:54 pmI love my "greeting committee!" After all they make my house a home! After trying to figure out what to blog about for a little while I decided to take a walk to the ma
- March 27, 2013 7:48 pmImportant Documents To Keep With You When PCSing Don’t let the movers pack these important documents I’ve heard horror stories from friends when moving about important
- January 24, 2013 4:59 pmPreparing Your Kids for a Military Move Preparing for a military move is fairly complex. You have to deal with the same things as a traditional non-military move but
- March 2, 2013 3:41 pmRancho Vista in Corpus Christi, TX Rancho Vista is a 300 acre master planned community located in the desirable Southside area of Corpus Christi, TX bordering Oso Cree
- March 19, 2013 6:28 pmShould I Get a Home Warranty? Should I get a home warranty is a question many buyers, especially first time home buyers, will ask their real estate agent. Although I am
- March 12, 2013 1:54 pmSpring Cleaning Checklist Help Keep Your Spring Cleaning on Track Days are longer, temps are starting to climb and you are coming out of hibernation causing you to
- March 24, 2013 4:02 pmStaging Your Home For Sale Staging your home for sale is one of the final steps in getting your home ready for sale. Staging your home for sale goes beyond just de-clu
- March 26, 2013 6:05 pmStretch Your BAH - Corpus Christi Housing Ways to spend your BAH (Basic Allowance for Housing) Wisely on Corpus Christi Housing Military members are always trying to th
- March 25, 2013 9:07 pmTax Breaks for Homeowners So you’re a homeowner, you better read this list of tax breaks for homeowners! Working on taxes made me think to share some helpful Tax Breaks
- June 6, 2013 3:11 pmThe Top 15 Items to Include in Your Hurricane Survival Kit As we are now at the start of hurricane season and experiencing tropical storm Andrea I felt it only fitting t
- June 24, 2013 11:27 amThe Top 35 Items to Include In Your Hurricane First Aid Kit This is the second article in our series of how to be prepared for a hurricane and it lists the top 35 items
- March 11, 2013 3:07 pmWays To Bring Spring In Your Home! Spring is in the Air Flowers What screams Spring more then fresh flowers in different rooms of your house. Flowers are an easy w
We are Excited to Announce that a Company that Provides Real Estate Services for Military Families is Now Incorporated as a LLC!!!May 13, 2013 6:16 pm‘All American Home Source Realty, LLC’ Announces Custom Real Estate Services for Military Families in Corpus Christi, TX CORPUS CHRISTI, TX, May 13, 2013 – While many fa
- June 27, 2013 3:54 pmWhat Are HUD Homes? What are HUD homes is a common question I hear from home buyers? First of all it is helpful to know what HUD is. HUD is the acronym for the U.S. Depa